With its cutting-edge MIPS-C2® protection system and exceptional venting, the MET Vinci Road Helmet (MIPS) is both extremely protective but also light and airy. This is a pro-level performance at an affordable price.
The MET Vinci Road Helmet (MIPS) was made for optimising your performance yet keeping you comfortable and safe on longer rides. Inspired by the award-winning Trenta cycling helmet, the Vinci helmet is exceptionally lightweight and features internal air-channelling that works in sync with its exhaust ports to maximise ventilation.
A built-in MIPS-C2® brain protection system also enables the Vinci to slide relative to the head in the event of a crash, redirecting any potential damaging rotational movement, while reflective rear stickers ensure you remain visible in low lighting.
What is MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System)?
• MIPS is a Brain Protection System
• Rotational motion can cause brain injuries
• The low friction layer allows a sliding movement of 10–15 mm, in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
• MIPS adds protection
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner with MIPS-C2® technology
- Safe-T DUO Fit System
- Vertical adjustment
- Ponytail compatible
- Reflective rear stickers
- Internal air-channeling
- Hand washable comfort pads
- Adjustable cam divider
- Weight: 245g (S), 265g (M), 285g (L)
- CE - AS/NZS - US certification
- Colour: Grey-Yellow, White, black-blue, BLACK-RED, Black
- Clothing Size: L, M, S
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult