Ready. Set. Go.
Suito is the latest major innovation in Elite's indoor bike trainer range. Powerful, solid and quiet, Suito is an interactive hometrainer designed to offer you an easy, realistic and accurate indoor bike training experience.
This is Elite's first direct-drive hometrainer that comes totally pre-assembled out of the box, as it features a pre-installed Shimano 11-speed cassette.
Through a quick and easy Plug&Play setup and a thin and compact outline, Suito ensures max compatibility with most bicycles, setting itself as one of the most performing and easy to use hometrainers that a cyclist could hope for. Powerful, stable, accurate.
Highlights of the Elite Suito
- Interactive direct transmission
- Calculated power accuracy +/-2.5%
- Extremely quiet
- Maximum slope simulation 15%
- PML (Power Meter Link), Temperature compensation, Spindown calibration
- Extremely compact and completely assembled
- Compatible hubs QR 130-135x5 mm and thru axle 142x12 mm
- Suitable for long rear derailleurs
Plug & Play
Among Elite's interactive hometrainers range, Suito is innovative as it features a practical Plug&Play configuration, designed to let you experience right away a quick and easy indoor bike training session.
Suito comes with a pre-installed Shimano® 11-speed cassette and is characterised by its fully assembled structure, ideal for you to start your indoor cycling sessions right away. As you don't need to assemble the sprocket cassette or the legs of the hometrainer, you just have to place your bike on the hometrainer and connect to a power source. Total setup time: less than five minutes.
The sturdy steel structure is another distinctive feature of this hometrainer - it's ideal to ensure stability and durability even during the most intense sprints. Elegant and aggressive, solid and powerful - Suito features a wider support base with pre-assembled legs, designed to automatically lock in place when unfolded. It's everything you need to start your indoor cycling training workouts as quickly as possible.
Moreover, the streamlined design ensures compatibility with various bicycle models and sprocket sets on the market. Suito is also designed to ensure reduced clutter wherever you are: its slim profile, integrated handle and reduced size make it easy to transport and store it, no need to worry about how much space it'll take up.
Precise and powerful
Suito simulates slopes up to 15% with ± 2,5% accuracy. These numbers put it squarely among our most performing interactive hometrainers. With more than 1900 watts resistance at 40 km/h speed, Suito is definitely one of the most powerful hometrainers available, the ideal tool to release all your strength even the most demanding sprints.
It also features many functions designed to supply a complete power measurement system, to give you an accurate workout experience:
- Power Meter Link (PML): It's a function that lets the hometrainer employ an ergometer that's already installed on your bike as a power source.
- Spindown: A calibration procedure for the hometrainer that takes into account all friction values that change over time and during use that influence brake's accuracy and compensates its effects on the resistance generated by the hometrainer.
- Temperature compensation algorithm:A function that lets the hometrainer compensate the variations due to brake overheating and take the resulting data into account when calculating power.
Train on Zwift and My E-Training!
Through the cooperation between Elite and Zwift, everyone purchasing the Suito will enjoy a free 1-month subscription to Zwift and a free 12-month subscription to My E-Training, available on desktop and mobile.
This is another hometrainer that's in the range of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive hometrainers that interact with every app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) via iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Just choose the software, select the course or training program and start pedalling on your bike. Suito will automatically adjust resistance.
Discover all the software you can use with Suito: other than Zwift and My E-Training, you can also manage it with all other indoor cycling platforms such as TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo and many more.
All hometrainers by Elite immediately send power, speed and cadence data, thus setting themselves as effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicated outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the Suito as a function of speed variations.
Features of the Elite Suito
- Wireless communication: ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence) and Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed&Cadence)
- Max slope simulated: 15%
- Max power: 1900 W (40 km/h) - 2900 W (60 km/h)
- Control via: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac. Computer ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
- Compatible with: My E-Training software & app Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more
- Flywheel: 3,5 kg
- Bike compatibility: road bike, mountain bike and city bike, also carbon ones, with 130x135 x 5 mm hubs and with quick clamping system and 142x12 mm with thru-axle (ad adapter is available for Boost 148x12 mm rear
- Connection indicator: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
- Firmware update available
Construction type: interactive direct transmission home trainer with electronically managed magnetic resistance
Included in delivery: Suito cycling trainer incl.
- mounted Shimano105 11-speed cassette
- free subscription for Zwift App for 1 month
- free subscription for My E-Training Software & App for 12 months
Weight supplement: manufacturer´s facts